Is your shoe not fitting well? Use Shoe Stretcher
It has been seen that people buy shoes and after reaching home he/she feels that the shoe is not fitting properly and it is quite tight. If the same thing happens to you, what should you do? Maybe the shoe is very much pretty that you can’t afford to lose. For little expansion, a shoe stretcher is an ideal tool for use.
What is shoe stretcher?
A shoe stretcher is an enlarging item of your shoe, and you can do it yourself. This stretcher includes various kind of stretch process of length, width, height etc. and these processes are very easy to handle. Of course, it is not a product that can enlarge your shoe for extra size. The enlargement process must be done slowly that the shoe must not be damaged.
How do you stretch your shoe?
These stretchers are used to enlarge the space of toe to heel, and you can enlarge both the width and the height of the shoe. In the market, the stretchers are available in a different size for the different size of shoes. When you want to enlarge the toe box, first you need to insert the block into toe box of the shoe fully inside that it reaches the end. Turn widening handles multiple times to expand wooden block to stretch it. Place the stretcher for 6 to 8 hours inside the shoe.
Then turn the widening handle opposite side to remove the block. In all the cases, the expanding time and removing process is almost same. In case of the 2-way stretcher, the heel block must be within the shoes, and you need to turn lengthening wheel for pressing the backward to snug properly. Stretcher Spray using is very easy. All the expanding process is clearly mentioned in the manual of each product.
1. FootFitter Premium Professional One-Way Shoe Stretcher
This shoe stretcher is very much useful for the enlarging the width of the shoes. The FootFitter shoe stretchers are made of Harvested German Beech wood which is beautifully polished.
· Features: The stretcher has two bunion plugs which are used for specific areas of shoes. The metal part is made of stainless steel. The widening handle is for open/ close of toe block. It has 16 holes, and it helps in spot stretching of plugs.
Change the shoe into the comfortable and perfect fitting.
t also helps in foot problem and removes the pain from tight shoes.
It can be used for both right and left foot shoes.
It breaks on heavy pressure.
It can stretch width only.
2. FootFitter Premium Professional 2-Way Shoe Stretchers
This shoe stretcher also made of wood which is polished German beech and used in both for width and length enlargement. You can see the function in manual.
· Features– This Two-way Shoe Stretcher has 3 Corn/ Bunion plugs as spot relief. The handle part is stainless steel made. Heel Block is there, and it can be turned by lengthening wheel. It also includes 14 holes for stretching relief.
It enlarges the length and width freely
When you stretch the shoes, it will give you relaxation of wearing shoes.
You can use the single stretcher both left and right side shoes.
The metal part breaks sometimes.
It also creates a problem for heal enlargement.
3. Professional Boot & Shoe Leather Stretch
Professional Leather Stretch is a conditioner that is used to stretch leather shoes and boots. It is a chemically made item which enlarges the tight hoe while walking.
· Features– Spray the shoe stretch fully on the shoe where it needed to stretch. When the solution dries, you can wear the shoe. If it is not fit yet, repeat the process until it becomes comfortable.
The shoe stretch can be useful for leather, linens, canvas and suede.
Easy to spray and use
Stretch the tight areas, and it does not damage the leather.
It gets empty fast, and you have to buy again.
The chemical is not good for all kind of leather and does not work on every shoe.
4. FootFitter Women’s High Heel Shoe Stretcher Set
It is German made beech wood as a normal shoe stretcher, and the stretcher set is a combo of high heel stretcher and 4 oz. Shoe Stretch Spray.
· Features– It uses for stretching the width of the heel of the shoe. There are 2 bunion plugs for stretching the particular area. The design is made for shoes of 3’’ to 6’’ high heel. Spray the solution where it needed.
Can be used for both rights and left shoe.
Remove the sore toes, heel pain and also help in reducing the rubbing of a high heel.
The enlargement process is very easy.
The spray can be used for both inside and outside of shoes.
Can be used for width only.
The spray is not useful for all kind of shoes.
5. Women’s Shoe Instep Raiser
This instep raiser is beech wooden made and controlled by the steel handle. It helps to raise the instep of your shoe up to desired height.
· Features– The design is made for releasing the pressure from inside without any deformation of the shoe. The design is made both for right and left shoes.
It helps to release the tightness and help in pain removal of new shoes.
It helps to remove the break-in-period.
Slim design fits into most of the shoes
It can be broken under heavy pressure.
6. Men’s Shoe Toe Box Raiser
This men’s shoe raiser is made of birch wood, and the handle part is made of steel. The raiser helps to stretch the height of toe box up to your desired limit.
· Features– It helps to give you the extra place in toes. With the extra space, bunions, corns, hammertoes fitted well in the shoe. The design is made specifically both for left and right shoes.
Give your toe box an extra height to fit properly.
The slim design is work for most of the shoes.
Give you relief from the pain
Slips out sometime when the screw is tightened.
So, these are the few shoe stretchers which are available in the market. You can buy the product online, and the item will be delivered to your preferred location. Price of the shoe stretcher is very cheap, and you will be beneficial of getting a stretcher at home.
Footfitter Two-Way Shoe Stretcher
Whether your shoe concern is width, bunions or tightness in the toe or heel, our beech wood shoe stretcher was designed to lengthen and widen shoes that are too tight or uncomfortable. Each shoe stretcher comes with an easy-grip plastic handle and four pressure relief pods to help those who have bunions or are prone to blisters and corns.
Every purchase comes with one shoe stretcher unit and a full one-year warranty that covers any damage or defects.