Find a luxury high heel at non-luxury prices is always a plus. But now you are home with your new pumps and the pain starts to set in. what do you do? If you had a high heel shoe stretcher in your closet, it would be a thing of the past. Below you will find all our favorite shoe stretcher, so you can shop in confidence and know that they will last a lifetime.
Best High Heel Shoe Stretcher Picks for 2019
Cobbler’s Best High Heel Stretcher Pick
This heel shoe stretcher transforms any pair of high heel shoes into perfectly fitting, comfortable shoes. Don’t spend weeks breaking in new shoes with these pumps stretchers; your shoes can be stretched both in width and length. The front and back section is made of sturdy polyurethane plastic, and all the mechanical parts constructed from stainless steel with nickel plating. These outstanding shoe expander will last for years to come.
Received 4.7 stars out of 5 in customer reviews
- Relieve pain caused by bunions or corns by using the individual pressure relief pods (included) at the desired location.
- Durable Build, Made from tough polyurethane plastic & premium steel shaft plastic
- Two-year guarantee, Stretch and Maintain the length & width of your shoes to provide a for a roomier, more comfortable fit, all day long.
- Sold as a single stretcher, can be used for right or left shoe
- Instructions included
Cobbler’s Best Women’s High Heel Boot Stretcher
If you are someone, who loves to wear high heels or stilettos, then you would know how painful it is to walk on, if they don’t fit right. If you have a lot of stilettos in your closet or if you love to buy them, then you can look for the best high heel boot stretcher. This boot stretcher will make your heels comfortable to wear in no time.
Received 4.8 stars out of 5 in customer reviews
- This device is made out of beech wood.
- With the help of this, you can stop wearing the heels that hurt your feet, for the sake of style.
- It will help you to be safe from the blisters, and the skin irritation.
- Includes High Heel Boot Stretcher + 4 oz. Shoe Stretch Spray
- Designed for stretching the width of high-heeled boots.
- Hardware made from sturdy stainless steel parts.
- Inserts can be placed in pre-drilled holes for spot relief.
Cobbler’s Best Ladies High Heel Stretcher
Get a customized fit for your feet, without your feet doing the painful work. With this high heel shoe stretcher, your pumps will fit perfectly. Spot inserts provided to expand targeted areas to relieve pain associated with blisters, bunions, and corns. Use this expander to provide a roomier and more comfortable fit. Your shoe stretcher comes with detailed instructions. You can get pain relief that works.
Received 4.6 stars out of 5 in customer reviews
- Stretches the width of high heel shoes
- Designed specifically for 3″ – 6″ high heel shoes
- Comes with three adjustable bunion plug
- Premium polished beech wood and stainless steel parts
- Sold as a single stretcher
How long can you leave a shoe stretcher in a shoe?
Twist the knob to start extending the shoe and keep turning it until you feel resistance. That tells you that the shoe is beginning to stretch. You will normally have to leave the stretcher in at least overnight and sometimes for as long as 24 to 48 hours.
How do I stop my heels from rubbing the back of my heel?
Trick and tips to stop heels from hurting the back of your foot.
Get appropriate fit with insoles. Insoles will add a small lift to your foot, decreasing the surface area in contact with the back of your heel. … Double socks. Try wearing your normal socks over a thinner pair of socks or nylons. Use a shoe stretcher, use moleskin. Go to the cobbler, use warmth cloth or use duct tape.